1. Slovakia was a nazi ally - it actually payed Germans to export the jews from this country
2. Slovakia has a christian symbol in it’s flag
3. my grandpa’s bees and rabbits were killed many years ago - probably as an expression of openness and friendship
4. I come from the only city that’s had an intervention cause some idiots put to flame a gipsy boy
5. many gipsies live in reservations
6. the only standing / largest jewish synagogue was destroyed to build a bridge - done by the communists
But there are nice people living here…. (George Carlin kind of smile)
Walk around in the capital of this country with a blond dye, looking all individualistic.
People literally yell at me from the cars.
I lived in Watford, Prague, Berlin, Vienna - actually I’m in Vienna almost everyday and Slovakia is the most xenophobic country I know. Nothing compares to this shit. I’ve been to the US, Netherlands and such, but this is just beyond belief.
I never felt ‘anger’ in the air - just in this city. People are in general grumpy and angry and want to slit your throat for any reason.
Yea - as if I eat living, screaming babies cause of my hair. I sure as hell must be a bad person.